SOL 11: The Dangerous Journey to get the I Pad

I had just finished texting my friends that I was going to get the I pad if my little brother was on it as I was creeping down the stairs, there it was, on the couch it laid still, resting there, I crept over to it in hopes of finding a 30% charged I pad. I press the home button and as the screen glow hits my face there it reads 2%, I grab the I pad and peek into the dining area where my brother is playing, I quickly tuck the I pad into my arms like I am holding a football and rush up the stairs. I tell my friends that I have the I pad but I needed to plug it in, I leave the voice call and rush to plug in the I pad, I grab the charger and cord sprawled out all over the floor and I push the charger into the I pad. I slide the screen open and enter the passcode, I slide to the left and open my app Discord, Discord is a app/website that allows you to talk to your friends. I click on the group chat and join the call and like that it was like I never even left. I know this was short but here I am again holding it off at the last moment trying to come up with something to get me through the day, well thanks for reading and I hope to see that you comment about your thoughts, thank you, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for