SOL 12: The Bus Ride


    Hi, so....Ummmm, I don’t know what to write about, this happens a lot but I can think of anything to say, this isn’t that new, I guess it happens to me everyday but I need to think about what I want to write because nothing is coming to mind. I heave up the few steps that lead me up to the bus as I try to fix my backpack strap so it won’t feel weird anymore, once I am on the bus I go to the forth or fifth seat and sit down. As I watch all of the kids from my bus stop give little push and shoves to get up on the bus before other people I stare into space, everyone gets seated and I put my head down and rest it on the seat. I close my eyes to get just a minute more of rest because I stayed up late, the bus starts moving and before I know it we are at the next bus stop, all of the other kids pile onto the bus filling seats like there were just enough for everyone and I lift my head up and watch all the people pass by. My friend gets on the bus and I scoot over so she can sit down with me, we talk a little about our weekends and how we should play games together after school and stuff like that while the bus bumps up and down the street until we reach our destination, school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for