SOL 13:The Morning

Here I am writing my blog at 9:17 again, regretting the decisions I had to hold it off until now but I chose when and what I write so it's my fault. I wake up to the sound of Lazy Town "Wake Up" blasting my ears as I slowly open my eyes, I sit up and look at my sister and little brother using a speaker to wake me up. Since it is the morning I am annoyed with hearing this song right when I wake up so I say "Really?" My sister laughs and responds by saying

   "Me and Ben thought it would be a fun idea to wake you up" I push my hand like it's sweeping to tell them to get out and i stand up. I have school today, uniform, uniform, where did you go? I open up my dresser drawer and grab my uniform hastily having done this a million times before, I slide on my uniform and stomp down the stairs with enough time to eat shredded wheat (my new favorite cereal) and get ready for my orthodontists appointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for