SOL 15: The talent show!

  After a few days of practice it was finally time for the performance, I heard all of the acts and was now ready to see how many people would come to see us perform. I sneak a look at the door, and wait, and wait some more, not many people come through and I get a little disappointed, I mean we are performing for them so to have such a little audience was not the best thing ever. About thirty people had come to see us perform and the show began, first we had a good friend sing and play her ukulele, then two boys in my grade were rapping, after that another person went up and sang a song from a really good movie. While the performances went by I got really nervous, I started breathing in and out as the group before me went to preform, the bad thing is, the people who went before me are amazing people and great singers so the bar was set high, did I do good? Or did I fail? Find out after this short commercial break! Doop Doop Doooooooooooo Do Do Do! AND WE ARE BACK!!!! Once my friends finish I do a little more breathing and wait for my cue to go on stage, When they call my name I walk up the steps and look out at the audience, I start singing and then it comes naturally. After I finish everyone applauds and I do a little bow, once I start walking back to my seat and hear my friends tell me "You were AMAZING!" or "That was awesome!" and I smile at there responses and sit back down, a little while later the show was over and I was really proud of my friends and of myself as I walk up to my parents to get ready to leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for