SOL 16: Ummmmm.

So, ummmmm. I don’t know what to talk about, well reading PARCC was a success! I think I did a good job, considering writing and essay is a strong suit of mine and we had to write essays each session, we had three sessions. Anyway, I have no idea what to talk about so I think I will just talk about me playing a game on the I pad, the school I pad, during ELA free time. I carefully pull out my I pad from the case after I get bored and decide to work on a small project we have to do, we have to make a trailer about Greek gods or goddesses and mine is pretty good. Anyway, after I work for a while I think that my movie is perfect and I go to work on something else. I go on a website called coolmathgames.com and click on a game that other people have been playing, so basically in this game there is a vampire who wants to be in the sun so goes to a castle to get a cure and has to go through levels. I play this for a while until I give up because I can’t get past level seven and click on a different game “Bob the Robber” but there is a story behind this. In leadership camp everyone would play the Bob the Robber game and we would try to complete it, so, I wanted to go back on the game and play some more. A while later class was over and I had to turn my I pad off to get ready for lunch , but I went to working lunch and was just playing it a minute ago trying to complete different levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for