SOL 17: Leprechaun Day

I wake up to the noise of my brothers yelling do you want your candy? I squeeze my eyes shut and tell them to give me a minute because I don't feel like walking downstairs to get chocolate. My younger brother Max plops a bag in front of my face and groan, I tell him to leave and they run down the stairs chasing each other. After all of the noise I find it impossible to go back to sleep so I decide to walk downstairs, I look out into the living room and notice  our leprechaun traps spread out on the roller table. I look on the floor and notice green (fake) grass sprawled out, as I walked over to the traps the strands of grass clung to my feet, as I pulled them off one by one I looked at the floor and noticed chocolate on the floor. I walk into the kitchen and I see my older sister and her friend talking at the table, they had just walked upstairs when they heard the noise my younger brothers were making. I go to sit down and start listening to the conversation while I scrape my fingernail across the smooth wood of the oak table and yawn, I decide after a while I am bored so I go to the basement to play games with Max and eat candy from the night before because of the sleepover my sister had with her friend. {Just a disclaimer, I don't believe in leprechauns but I make a trap every year because I know if I make one I will get candy/chocolate and there is no way I would pass that up (I am kind of a candy/sweets person so I really eat anything with sugar in it, except coffee) so I made the trap and waited for the food.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for