SOL 19: The Baby

As soon as we finish eating I know it is almost time for cake, this cake would show the fate of our family and how it will grow. In the cake there will be a color, pink means the new baby is a girl, blue means the new baby is a boy, as we eagerly sit there watching the cake be brought to the table we hold our breaths. My mom places the cake down and we all lean in closer to see the reveal once my mom cuts into the cake, when she lifts the knife I can see a sliver of pink frosting that stuck to the knife when she pulled it from the cake. I act surprised but I already knew because we were trying to get our baby brother to tell us since he knew and he was only 4, after a while I said we should bid on what the gender will be, not with real money of course but you know what I mean. I wanted it to be a girl but I thought it was going to be a guy because, well I mean I don't know. When my other younger brother said he thought it was going to be a girl my baby brother said it was and ruined the surprise even though we were the ones who wanted to know. A little while later we had finished the cake and I took a shower and went to go watch my show, I am currently watching "The Walking Dead" and I am on season three, comment if you like "The Walking Dead" BUT NO spoilers please, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for