SOL 29: Birthday Talk

My birthday is coming up and my parent wanted to know what I would like to do, I think for a while while sitting on the steps facing out toward the living room and and I tell them what I want. I say I would like a phone and they say the bat phone? The bat phone is a flip phone that we own that has no music or games and we can only call or text, they say that they will get me a phone but they don't know if they will get it for me for my birthday. A few minutes later we had relocated and were now talking in the kitchen while enjoying dinner, my brother (who has a birthday two days and two years after mine) says that he wants to go to Orlando Florida at Orlando resorts. I want to go to Orlando but I don't feel like traveling that much this year, I talk about having people over at my house and watching a movie, eating cake, having popcorn and candy. Then I write a list of people for who would come, I had ten names written down and I forgot three important friends... How am I going to shorten the list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for