SOL 27: Fighting

So I have a younger brother and when you have siblings you are bound to fight sometimes...It had only been around 15 minutes since I had been on our home I Pad when he came into the room to go on the I Pad. He kept repeating that he wanted to go on as he slammed his body into my feet that I was using for defense, I wouldn’t let up because I didn’t want to give him the I Pad but he kept pushing. At the time I was talking to friends and me and my brother and I were laughing like crazy so all my friends would hear was “Hahahahahahaha!” While they asked what was happening. I tried to explain what was going on taut the sound of my laughter overpowered what I was trying to say and I couldn’t speak. A while later obviously he gave up and I stayed on the I Pad but then he came up again and the same thing happened another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for