SOL 3: I’ll call your mom. . .


    Okay. . . You know how I told you about the  Day in band class where the announcements came on but they told us that they didn’t have the cast list? Well on that same day something funny happened. It was early in band class  and a student (named Kelly Butler)  was not listening to our teacher,   They were told to turn around in their chair because they were talking to a student behind them. This had happened many times before and was not new to the band class,  it happened so quickly I wasn’t able to think about it “  Kelly (Kelly’s last name) TURN AROUND NOW!” My teacher yells, he turns around and starts to talk
    “It’s not me. . .” He says trying to defend himself stupidly but my teacher doesn’t care, she shouts again
  “Put your trumpet away now. . .” She yells on the verge of sending him to the principles office
“But-“PUT YOUR TRUMPET AWAY AND GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!” and at that very moment she cracks a little. You can hear faint gasps as the words shoot out of her mouth and blast the room, heads turn to look at Kelly as he shoves his trumpet into its case and starts pacing to the door mumbling under his breath. My teacher was mad, she notices that Kelly’s trumpets mouthpiece is sticking out of its case so she speaks up, “Kelly . . . Fix your instrument” she says slowly but you could hear the anger in her voice as she said it, everyone was looking at Kelly as he continued to slowly walk towards the door. “Kelly, put away your instrument correctly now or I am going to tell your mom.” After hearing those words Kelly’s ears perked and he turned around quickly and placed his case on the floor immediately putting away his trumpet correctly, everyone bursts into laughter and he leaves the room while the echoes of our voices bounce from wall to wall as I think to myself, one he had it coming and two he must be embarrassed. Well you know my band class . . . Not really but, this kind of stuff happens everyday either people get written up or they are just being stupid, but with all the stupid things other people do the better I look and the funnier it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for