SOL 31: Egg Hiding

I grab the two bags of eggs and walk carefully out of my moms room, I place them down on the table and grab three or four. I start placing the eggs in different places making sure that most of them were hidden but not hidden enough that you couldn't find them. I feel as if the bags needed to be in a more accessible place so I pick them up again and relocate into the living room, I see my sister sitting on the couch and I glance at her. She was on her phone, I wanted a phone for a long time now but my birth day is soon so fingers crossed! I grab some more eggs and grab my baby brothers Paw Patrol vehicles and grab eggs to match the color of the cars, I place more eggs down and go back to the bag and notice I hadn't really made a dent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for