SOL 7: Ughhhhh #1

   So. . . As you can tell I am very Ughhhhhhhhh, for some reason I am feeling it a lot and I don’t know how to stop it, and who knows maybe I won’t be able to stop it. This morning was depressing, kind of, I got off the bus and walked down my steps and started walking towards the school while talking to my friend. Once we stop under the same concrete block atatched to the school she asks if we can go inside, I say fine because there isn’t really anything could lose from going inside. She goes in front of me and I slowly walk up to the door, I don’t feel like going inside, I trudge in and someone follows behind us. A few people come in from the inside of the school and a small space opens up somewhere else in the cramped space, I walk over to it assuming my friend will follow me and she does, we stand there, silence striking the group of people around me, she pulls out her phone and starts texting her boyfriend. This is boring I think to myself, aaaanddddd I still don’t know weather I got in or not, so I did tell you I got in yesterday but that was not the official cast list and they were not supposed to show us so I might not be in the musical at all but if I am I am definitely  not going to be a lead or minor role. (Anyway back to the story) A few minutes later people started to bang on the doors so that the janitors would let them in, they started to yell “Let us in!” While banging on the doors and it got annoying. After they had calmed down a little the janitor opens the door and everyone floods into the hallway as people push and shove to make their way to the front of the herd, well that is the end and thanks for reading, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for