SOL 8: Ughhhh #2

   It was nearing the end of the day (again) and I was tired of waiting for the cast list because I new it want going to be ready by the end of today so I just pushed through gym and went to my locker. I had put away all of my stuff in my ELA classroom because I had anime club that day and went to the office to check just in case the list was posted. I open the door and see a huge blob of people that had also tried out for the musical and I emediatly rushed over to the blob. Soon it was my turn and I told the lady my name and she told me I was in the ensemble, I walked away from the table and while I was walking back down the hallway I saw my friend and I decided to ask her what role she got. “Hey, what role did you get?” I ask her curiously

“Maria. . .” She says

“Wait? Didn’t you say that you didn’t want a lead role?”

“Yeah, I didn’t check off lead role on the sheet so I have no idea why they chose me. . .” As the words come out of her mouth I feel sorrow but I say congratulations anyway, I later bump into my other friend and ask her. She tells me she got the oldest daughter and I feel disappointed, I had wanted one of the daughters but I failed and now I don’t even want to be in the musical. I knit my heart I want to be in the musical but I don’t, I remember all the fun times I had in the musical but I feel as if I won’t have fun this year. I will tell you how I feel tomorrow about the matter and I will see if I feel the same way but for now don’t think I want to do the musical, Bye!

      (This post was from the past and did not happen today even though it sounds like it was.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for