SOL 9: Go For the Gold


   So in ELA we are doing a go for the gold challenge and I am almost done so I think I will share my experience with you because that is the kind of person I am I guess, well this is the picture and I will tell you more about with my SOL. I walk into the classroom and look at my seat, the chair is gone, I look at the table and notice my chair in the wrong spot, I drag the chair tired of repeating this process over and over again every morning. I take out my I pad from my damaged computer bag (it was damaged before I got it) and click on IXL, I had already finished the articles we had to read and I only had the last five IXL skills to do. I chose the first IXL skill and check how long I have been working on it before this and it is about 30-45 minutes and I continue to work, the order of answers went like this, correct, correct, correct, correct, wrong, correct, correct, wrong, and so on and so forth. In the end I didn't have enough time to finish my IXL skills and I know I am cutting this short but I still have to work on the IXL skills to do and I don't really feel like typing more on my I pad because I really want to finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for