SOL 1: Getting Ready


     “Ava, wake up” My sister says to me, I twitch at hearing my name and I burry my face into my blanket hoping to get five more minutes of sleep
  “Okay, wait. . . One more minute” I say before I fall back asleep
“Ava, wake up” my sister says again, I roll over in bed to see her standing at the doorway of our bedroom. I check the time and realize I had slept for four minutes instead of one, I slide out of bed as I hear my sister stomping down the stairs and I heave over my pile of school supplies to get to my dresser all the way on the other side of the room creak  oh no. My brother is awake again. . . Ughhhhhhh  why?!  I slide open one of my dresser drawers and take out a shirt and jeans (this is the part where I take off my pajamas and put on my clothes but that is unimportant.) I quietly stepped over my pile of school supplies again and gathered it all together, I haul my backpack over my arm and pick up my I pad bag and walk down the stairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for