SOL14: Practice

Ughhhhhhhh...I am making a habit of holding of  my blog until last minute, I am really mad at myself because I could be doing my blog during class but I decide to wait until after school. I wake up in the morning and get on my uniform...Wait, no, I get on an orange dress and search though my bag of coins for a dollar, I grab my money and wait for my dad to get home. Once my dad gets home I leave for the bus and talk to my friend, I get to school and tell my friend that I have the talent show practice today in the morning. Clearly she didn't hear me because she asked if I wanted to wait inside so I had to remind her again that I had practice, I go inside and walk up to the principle, she tells me to go up in the room and I walk up the stairs. I open the door and a few people were there already, I walk over to a table and set my stuff down, a few minutes later almost everyone is here and we go over the order in which people are preforming. As the acts go by I sing my song in my head making sure I have it memorized, after an amazing act by my theater "dad" and his brother it is my turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for