SOL 24: Riddles

Hello guys, this is Ava's sister, Lorin. I'm writing her SOL without her knowledge because I thought it would be funny to. So she is always on my old computer, one that is riddled with stickers that I made and stuck onto the top.

I have my own computer now, she also does but she decided to take my old one and now the screen is black most of the time. Idk why, maybe she just has the worst luck relating to computers? It wasn't like this before.

Anyway I'm typing to say that if any of you mess with Her, you mess with ME. I will literally fight you lol. She is a great sister, and we hardly ever fight although she does have her bursts of sassiness level 1000 sometimes.

Like one time I was showing her how to do equational substitution on a paper plate during dinner and she said... "You might as well stop now because I'm not listening"

LIKE WOW! Ok that's nice of you to say lol. But she is a great sister so yes, if you are mean to her, expect a letter arriving at your doorstep that sets up what time and day I will fight you. :)

Yesterday she came home from the party with Maya and started telling me riddles and I had to figure them out, and then we ended up watching riddles on youtube for about an hour, just some sister bonding time. It's nice because I think she likes the walking dead more then me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for