7th Grade Introduction

Welcome to my blog!!! Of coarse this is not my first post, it’s actually my 83rd post (haha...) but I have ventured into 7th grade and we are required to write an intro for our blog!!! I guess I’m not really sure what to write now... Okay! So, hi! I’m Ava, what’s that you say?! You want to learn more about me?!?! Sure!!! Well, obviously you learned that I am in seventh grade and I have been blogging for a while now. I love writing, it’s a place that I can find comfort and I really enjoy it when people read what I have to say, now don’t think that just because I love to write means I’m “good” at it, I try to improve my writing and I wouldn’t say I’m “bad” so I’ll just let you decide if I’m worthy of your time. I really want to be a well known actor when I grow up and I want to make people happy based on what or how I act, do you ever watch a show and you get really sad to the point where you start crying or you get really happy that you start smiling wildly as you stare at your screen you are watching on?! Well... I get like that a lot, whenever I almost start to cry it feels like my world could end because I’m so upset, I don’t like the feeling but I know that I only feel the way I do because of the actor and their amazing acting skills. I guess I never really knew what I wanted to be and even if I believed that I REALLY wanted to be as teacher or I wanted to be a star on Broadway I always found warmth in watching people act and acting myself. Now, of coarse what I wanted to be in the past will always be my second options in case I don’t make it as an actor but I try not to think that because I WANT to make it as an actor. You might be asking yourself “How is this an introduction???” Well it’s starting to come to a point where I am asking that myself... That’s not good, I should probably reconsider having all of that in this blog but you know what?! Why not?!?!?! And here I am writing a “long” blog post when this is only supposed to be a short and sweet introduction to tell you a little bit about myself, but I’ve gone off and started blabbering about “What I Want to be When I Grow Up.” But that can be for another time, I should probably finish this up because this has gone on farrrrrrr too long (sorry.) Thanks for reading!! (If you made it this far...)

Comments

  1. Ava,
    I love you’re writing style! You’re so funny, and it felt like we were having a conversation through your blog. You did a great job introducing yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing introduction. You are an awesome writer and I think you'll be perfect for acting. I would be so happy to see you on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I was able to get to know you better. You have a great personality and I definetly think you'll make it on the big screen! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always!I hope I can see you on the big screen and say “I know her” and being proud of what you’ve accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava... first of all, how did you get the font like this? I love it! Also your writing is fine but I won’t lie,there is always room for improvement. And lastly, there is a possibility that you could make it in the acting world, so go for it! And whatever you do...don’t give up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how you talked about what writing means to you. Loved the tone you wrote in, great introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made it that far! I finished! Just so you know, it was the perfect length. It could’ve been longer OR shorter, but I really liked the way it ended. I was entertained by your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s very long. That’s not a bad thing though! I like how it’s very detailed and you seemed to be interacting with the readers through the iPad. I felt very engaged. I also like th humor you used when saying you got off topic. I relate. Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen you act and even if it’s a small roll you still put your all into it! So I know for sure that you will make it in the acting career when your older. So don’t stop believing in yourself because your really good at what ever you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for