Welcome to My Blog!


       Welcome To My Blog!!!
     Hi. . . Again, well for those who don't know me I'm Ava, it's nice to see you? I don't know who's reading this but, it's great that you're on my blog! I'm really weird, just so you know, people don't really think I'm that weird but . . . You don't see me at home. Now don't think I'm SUPER weird because, I'm not. I am writing my blogs for Ms.Haurys 6th grade class, I'm so glad you're here right now reading my blog, if you actually get this far into my blog post. Thanks for coming to read my blog, I think I'm good at wrighting but I would love to hear what you have to say in the comment section. Thanks for coming to read my blog (that's might be the 5th time I said that)!

Comments

  1. Hi Ava! I'm glad you're so excited about blogging. I look forward to reading more of your posts throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for