Free write


   Hi everyone, today is a free write but I'm not so sure what to talk about, a lot of things have been going on and it's been a little crazy. I guess I will talk about my meet, for those of you who don't know what a meet is it's when a group of runners get together for a race, yesterday I had a meet with another school, it was an away meet but we still did really well. So we were racing against the other school but . . . The bus was late, we went outside to wait for the bus since it was an away meet and the bus was late. The bus got to the school almost 15 to 20 minutes late, once we got on the bus it took almost 20 minutes to get to the school, when we were on the bus we expected to have a real race with a lot of girls on the team. Once we got to the school we realized "There are only six people on the team" and they were all guys, since we were already late we all ran together instead of having two races we all ran together. I got 22nd and I think I did well but I was last in the girls race, even though we all ran together they still separated the girls team and the boys team score, then I went home with my dad. So it had a bad ending but that's how it went, bye!

Comments

  1. That sounds like a horrible day D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava! Thank you for sharing your post this week. It stinks that the bus was late and they didn't have a large team for you to compete against. I'm glad you had a positive outlook on the whole event though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava how on earth do you even have the energy to run a race. I can’t even run for a minute without being dead in the sun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for