My Greatest Achievement


       Now I have many life achievements but there is one specific one when this idea was brought up, last year I was in 5th grade, in 5th grade I tried out for the musical and I basically got a lead role. Now it wasn’t really a main role but I was in a LOT of parts and I had about 3 or 4 lines, I was in the musical Fiddler on The Roof and I was the youngest daughter I felt so happy while on stage, while I’m on stage I have so much fun I feel so happy as I act and sing my heart out. I love singing and acting so getting a lead role in the musical was a HUGE achievement and even though it wasn’t a big big role it was really fun, I also got to bond a lot with my friends and my (fake) family. Getting a lead role in the play was a great achievement and I had a lot of fun during that time frame and I really hope that I will be able to get a lead role again in the play as I got one last year, musicals/plays are so fun and I hope they have them this year as well. . . Well that was my greatest achievement I hope you liked it :) !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for