Slice of Life


        Yesterday I went over to my friends house after school, we took the bus like we always do and then we walked over to her house ( yes her house, surprising huh ), it smelled so nice outside fall really has started ( yay! ), we went inside and had a snack her mom gets donuts from her friend so we each got two mini donuts ( even though they were mini they were still really good ) we asked my friends mom for something to drink and she and her mom asked if we wanted apple juice we said yes and finished our food. After we ate we made slime! Slime is really fun :) , we were making our slime and we chose our colors, I wasn't sure what color I wanted to make so I decided ( if it was okay with them ) that I would make two. I made a really nice purple (it wasn't that nice) , after that we went upstairs and played with her play mobile, most of her pay mobile are very colorful, there are many types of hair for the toys, after that her brother wanted to play with us, we didn't want to play so we kept stalling, then her mom called us down and I knew I had to go. We walked home together and talked about some stuff like her old babysitter and things they did before she left, when we got to my house I thanked them for having me over and went inside as they started walking away.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your slice of life. You did a great job explaining it. ( Believe me, I should know since it was my house you came too. (;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for