The Best Food Ever!

Before I begin I will just state that everything in this blog post is my opinion.

       What do I think I the best food ever is? It really depends on my mood, the weather, the temperature, etc . . . I really love Fettuccine Alfredo it is one of my favorite foods, now here is the question would I want to eat it everyday? It really depends, another food that we don't get a lot I'd soup, there is one soup that I love, my favorite soup is potato and bacon soup. Potato and bacon soup is a soup that has potato chunks and bacon bits, I don't know if I would want to eat this everyday but if I could have two meals everyday I would choose  potato and bacon soup and fettuccine alfrado. These meals are so yummy, in my opinion, I really would not be able to choose between the two that I chose, now the good thing is ice cream and candy are not really food so I can eat those anytime that one, now if I eat ice cream and candy all the time I'll become really fat but I'm of topic now. If I could chose two those would be the two I would chose, if I could only chose one I don't think I would be able chose.

Comments

  1. Mmm I love Fettuccine Alfredo! And Soup! Good choices. And I fully agree with your argument that what you want changes constantly, good argument.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for