2nd Quarter ELA goals


   My goals for second quarter in ELA is to read 3 books by the end of the quarter, this goal is pretty good for me considering I don’t read a lot and I am a slow reader, I think it would be good if I got to reading three books before quarter 3. Another one of my goals is to not get any falcon fouls (we are Heritage Falcons so we get falcon dollars and falcon fouls,) so far I have not gotten any falcon fouls yet and I working hard to make sure  I don’t get any. I don’t think that I would be surprised if I got no falcon fouls because I am a good kid, I get my work done on time, and I am not late to class so I think my goal is achievable. I don’t have a lot to say about my goals for second quarter so I think I will end it here even though it is shorter than usual, bye!

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for