My Favorite Country

   
      My favorite country is Japan, I don’t really like many countries but Japan is definitely an exception, I love so many things that they have in Japan (okay not so many things but I like some stuff.)  Their is so much cool stuff that Japan has made and done, here are some really interesting facts about Japan that I found (if you would like the links they will be at the bottom of the blog post.)

   The first fact I found was that most people in japan live around four more years then people in America, I really think that fact is cool because It’s a mystery on how people in Japan can live four more years then America (what have we been doing wrong?) The second fact I found is pretty cool, in Japan households near the entrances the floor is raised (about) 6 inches indicating that you need to put on your slippers, people in Japan are considered inpolite if they don’t wear/bring slippers inside someone’s house. The last fact that I will share with you today is that Japan is actually the largest auto mobile producer in the world.

 Here are the links we’re I got my facts about Japan!
http://www.facts-about-japan.com/interesting.html
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2001.html

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Japan and why you love it. Thank you for including so much information as well as links to find more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for