My Scariest story (Non - Fiction)


   It was that Saturday when I could finally say that I choked on something, but of course I mean a Saturday seven years ago. I was 4, me and my family were driving home from our cousins house and I had nothing to play with, earlier befor we left my mom dolled me up with clips, butterfly clips to be exact. I took out the clips in my hair and I started playing with them “Hi Mr.Snuggles” I pretended one clip said “Oh! Hi Ms.Tina, how are you?” Another clip might’ve said “oh. . . I’m good thanks for asking. Want to go on an adventure?” Mr.Snuggles said. “Oh my! Were to? I’d love to go!” Ms.Tina exclaimed “I want to go into the cave” Mr.Snuggles said stupidly “Okay. Let’s go!” Ms.Tina says. And so the treacherous adventure begins into the cave (my mouth) I put all my clips into my mouth and then when they were done I tried to spit them out of my mouth but one slid down the back of my throat. My parents called my cousins over as I tried to reach in to get it out with my tiny hands, once our cousins arrived I got it out even though my dad said he did but it was my experience not his. So that was my scariest experience and I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments

  1. Oh goodness! That truly is a scary experience and whoever got it out (you or your dad) thank goodness it wasn't worse! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for