The Happiest Day Ever


    I don’t really have a “happiest day” ever, most of my life is really fun and exciting but there is not really a happiest day ever for me, most of my day is boring when have school it just like “school this, school that” it is so boring. Reading or what we call it ELA ( English language arts ) is one of the only fun things, in math we go over thing I ALREADY know! Anyway we got over that schools boring, my happiest day ever? Nothing comes to mind when I think about it, I know everyone has a “happiest day ever” but really nothing comes to mind when I think about it, maybe one of my “happiest days ever” is finding out we were going to Disney world. Disney world is SO much fun I have been there two or three times and I it REALLY fun, I guess I could say that is the best day ever but it doesn’t feel like the best day ever. Now I know how I would be able to have the best day ever, I want to see Hamilton so if anyone has an extra ticket. . . You know who to call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for