Trapped (my story) Part 1

         WARNING!!! This story is trying to make you cry, be aware that this will be emotional.

   August 21st (First day of school) . . . So today it’s the first day of school, I’m not the strongest, or the smartest, or the tallest, or the skinniest. I have a feeling school this year is going to suck, my mom told me I had to walk to school to save money and she already is making me mad, my mom has to sell boxes and scraps to make money and this morining my mom put a stupid egg in my ramen again! Is she trying to make me fat?!?! I get to school and everyone is staring, ughh they make me sick but this happens all the time. I walk in the classroom expecting a greeting from the teacher but I don’t get one, “Well, well, well look who we have here, come here little piggy, oink for me” Lee says ( Lee is my bully, he treats me like a pig ) I don’t say anything “ I said oink! Get on all fours and oink like a little fat piggy” he tells me

 “O-okay” I say hesitantly while getting on all fours, I know what he is going to do, Lee is going to step on my head “Oink! Oink!” I yelp in front of the class

“Now be a good piggy and obey me from now on, okay?” He asks

“Okay. . .” I say shortly after hoping for no more punishment but I know that this is merely the beginning of my punishment for the day. After school I walk home hoping with all my might that my moms boyfriend isn’t there, I get inside and see him standing there “You’re late” Rafael says to me

 “Sorry” I say to him knowing what to do next, I trudge to my room aware and unhappy about what is going to happen next, I walk into the living room to see a new object in Rafael’s hands, a bat,

“GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES! FROM YOUR MOTHER I’VE HEARD YOU HAVE BEEN BAD LATELY! WELL, INSTEAD OF BEATING YOU AND YOUR MOTHER TODAY I WILL JUST BEAT YOU BUT TWICE AS HARD!” Rafael yells

 “P-p-please do-don’t hur-hurt m-me” I say scared

“P-P-PLEASE DO-DONT HU-HURT M-ME I-I’M SC-SCARED” He says mockingly. “I DONT CARE IF YOU’RE SCARED!!! I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU ANYWAY!!! AND THIS TIME I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY!!!” Rafael screams “YOU THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN ME?!?!”

 “N-no sir. . .” I say quietly, BAM!!! I slide my fingers across my head and look at them, th-they a-are co-covered in bl-bl-blood! I look up at Rafael and then the baseball bat then I see him slide out his pocket knife “YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?!” Rafael asks

 “Y-yes s-sir” I respond quickly knowing that if I didn’t respond to him at that moment he would hit me with the bat again in the same spot on my head

“WHAT IS IT THEN?!?!” He asks me holding up the knife like he is about to slaughter a fat little piggy

 “A-a-a pocket knife” I say hoping he is not going to hurt me with it. “OHHH!!! YOU THINK ITS JUST A REGULAR POCKET KNIFE?!?! WELL ITS NOT, LETS SAY ITS AN EXACTO POCKET KNIFE, EVEN SHARPER THAN A REGULAR POCKET KNIFE. I WAS GOING TO USE IT TO HURT YOUR MOTHER BUT SINCE YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE HER PUNISHMENT I MIGHT AS WELL USE IT ON YOU!!!” He tells me while getting ready to cut me with it, SLASH!!! I feel excruciating pain on my right arm as I come to a conclusion that he cut my right arm.

     TBC ( To Be Continued )

Comments

  1. Good story! I love the dialogue and anticipation built into it. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for