Christmas Break


 Yay!!! Today is 12-18-17 and Christmas is a WEEK (seven days) away!!! For break we go to school today (Monday), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and then! We don’t have to school on Friday!!!

Now it’s Wednesday and I am so EXITED!!! Tomorrow is the last day before break and we will probobly have a “fun day.” I hope we get to watch a lot of movies and once break starts I hope to binge some show and books. I have a really good feeling about break and I can’t wait to hang out with my friends! Also, Christmas is in 5 DAYS!!!!! I really hope that I get tickets to Hamilton because I REALLY!!! Want to go, another thing that ALL my siblings want, including me, is the Nintendo switch (I am not kidding it is on all of our Christmas lists.) So even though it is Christmas break we are asked to “Stay Productive!” I think the way I will stay productive is by working on IXL (math app) and read, I am really enjoying this book I am reading but it is taking me a while to finish so I will be busy! I don’t think I have anything else to say, have a great Christmas break and a happy new year! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for