Honesty


   I always hear “Honesty is the best policy” and it is, if you do something you are not supposed to you can get in trouble. If you lie about something saying you didn’t do it or saying someone else did it, you can get in big trouble. You might even get in more trouble then how much trouble you would of gotten in if you had told the truth, people think that they will get in huge trouble if they tell the truth even though honesty is the best thing that you can do. I don’t like to lie, but sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t say anything when something happens, when you don’t speak up you have a guilty mind, when I lie  feel bad and I know that was a bad thing to do, that is how you should feel. When you lie to your family you should feel a burden because you are lying to the people who take care of you and love you, I do not like lying to my family AT ALL and I feel terrible when I do, you should never lie to your family because they don’t lie to you (unless something is going on). I think honesty is always the best thing to do when you run into a problem and you should not lie or twist the truth to get your way out of something people are there for you when you need help and they should always forgive you no matter what you do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for