MAP testing


   MAP testing, it’s a pain, and everyone hates it, even me! MAP testing happens three to four times a year and it takes a long time to finish, unless you are guessing the whole time, I love learning, I feel like the more I learn the more I grow and the smarter I am. On all of my MAP tests I am above grade average, that makes me feel accomplished and good about myself, now since I am higher than the grade average there are consequences. On MAP it is easier to go up when you are at a lower score, well if you have a higher score and you don’t know what the answers to stupid questions like 7x + 5x = ? It is harder to go up, once you are already above the grade level. After the MAP tests finished I felt accomplished for how good I did and I was SO glad that the tests were over and I can’t wait until the next MAP tests to see how much more I grow.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that even though you're not a fan of MAP testing, you are a fan of learning and doing your best. I love hearing that. I also love hearing how good it made you feel knowing you did good and tried your hardest. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for