My super villain


    My super villain is named Death Man, he has one son and a wife, he loves them dearly and he is 26 years old. His hair is black and he has green eyes, he is five feet and nine inches tall, his catch phrase is “I AM HERE!” (Catch phrase from an anime “Boku No Hero Academia”) his siblings are hero’s and so are his parents. He takes off of his grandparents who are also villains like him, his wife is a villain but his son doesn’t know and wants to be a hero. His hobbie is making black cats with green eyes his minions, he went to U A high (also from the anime I stated earlier) which is a REALLY good hero school. His short team goal is to have another kid (a girl,) and his long term goal is to be a number one villain, his greatest flaw is not being able to fly and his greatest quality is loving his family. His weakness is his son loving hero’s and hating Death Man, and he loves his son more than anything, when he is sad seeing his son makes him happy, Stay tuned for a story about my villain!

     

Comments

  1. This is so detailed! I love seeing how in depth you went with your character. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for