Slice Of Life (part 2)


     Last week I went to the mall to see a movie, The Murder On The Oriental Exspress, but the problem was they didn’t have the movie there, and Coco was sold out! We decided to just roam around the mall, I was with my sister and her two friends from church, we decided to go to Five and Below first since it was the closest, I got some Haribo peach things, they we’re good. We bought our stuff and left, after that we went to Hot Topic and looked around, a lot, I saw some really cool stuff which was (obviously) exspensive, I managed to scrape up some money that was in my wallet and I bought two pins for four dollars and I got one free! Then we decided to go to Chinese/Asian places, surprisingly they had some cool stuff there but we didn’t like it enough to buy it, after that we decided to go to Candy Junction, I had never been to Candy Junction so I was exited to check it out. After we went to Candy Junction we headed over by the food court and we waited until our parents got to the mall, and then we left.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that even though you didn't get to see the movie, you were able to enjoy yourselves at the mall. It sounds like you had fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for