Fiction vs. Non-Fiction


    Now this is my opinion but I prefer fiction, I dislike non-fiction because it only talks about facts, fiction is like a story that you read and you can use your imagination to paint a picture in your head of the characters, what they look like, what they sound like, and where they are. In non-fiction there is a specific “story” that they are talking about, the “story” that you read states facts and when I read non-fiction I am SO bored. Fiction, in my opinion, is more entertaining to read because it is not real (sometimes the stories are based on true events but most of the time the true events are really crunching to read.) and when you read fiction, when I read fiction I actually enjoy it. Now don’t get me wrong there are people that like to read non-fiction but I don’t like it, when I chose books I am pretty picky so there aren’t a lot of books that I would read or like to read. When it comes to non-fiction it is even harder to pick out a book I like and when I do, most of the time it’s good but when I chose fiction it is even easier to pick out a book. So, I have made it clear that I like fiction more than non-fiction, that’s all for this week and let me know in the comments what do you like more? What are your thoughts on what I said? and have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Hey Ava,
    I prefer fiction too, for the same reasons you do. I agree on your thoughts, and have you ever created a fictional piece of your own?
    Here's my blog URL: http://peytonsgms24.edublogs.org/
    Sincerely,
    Your Blogging Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for