New year resolutions!


     It is finally a new year and that means new resolutions! There are a few things that I want to accomplish that are a little silly (well one in particular) but I think that they are fine. My first goal for 2018 is to exercise more, I try to stay as healthy as I can but I don’t get to do it as much as I wish, what I want to do for exercise is to run more with my mom or myself and join cross country again next year in seventh grade. My second goal is the sill one, well it’s not really that silly but it’s different, I want to see Hamilton (the musical) because it is my favorite musical and it is playing in Chicago until February. My last goal is to sign up for tennis, I really want to play tennis because I think it would be fun and I would get good exercise, I have tried to sign up for tennis in other places but no one else signs up and then I can’t do it. I don’t have any other resolutions because I think that it is bad to have twenty goals and I only want to set three goals because it will be easier to remember and to achieve when you only have one or two things on your mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for