What I did over Christmas Break

                                 
                                                                   Christmas break!

    Christmas break was amazing, well kind of, I spent time with my family on Christmas Day and we all opened presents together, I went to a camp with my sister, her friends, and the group from church that I am in. I am not going to waste my time telling you all what I got for Christmas because I can always put pictures in at the end showing what I got, I will be telling you what I did over break! I will start at Christmas Eve, I was really excited for Christmas, I decided that I would go to bed early so the time would pass quicker but the problem was I couldn’t fall asleep! It happens every year for me, for some reason on Christmas Eve at night I can not sleep. I toss and turn and finally manage to fall asleep, then I wake up, at five o clock, I wasn’t very excited about that. I tiptoe down the stairs and peek at the tree, then, I tiptoe back in bed hoping to fall asleep again, I can’t, I check the time, 5:30, I decide to try to go back to sleep for two hours. I get back in bed and I can’t fall asleep, again, soon enough it is 7:00 and we go to the living room, we all open our presents and we get a lot of cool stuff, then days pass and soon enough it is time to go back to school, the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for