SOL: Computer time


               Slice Of Life: Computer time

    I slowly crept into my cold dark room after finishing my homework ready to relax as I lay down in my bed and reach for the floor, I slowly feel around the shaggy rug that is in my room and realize that my computer wasn’t on the floor. I groan and shift out of bed right after becoming comfortable and look around a little, I spot my computer and reach out to get it, my fingers slide across the rim of the bulky white edges of the computer and I pick it up with my small hands. I feel weight pull me down a little bit and lunge towards my bed as I can’t wait for this long deserved peace, I open the computer and turn it on. . . The screen is black, now this may seem like a surprise for you but my computer has something wrong with it. I push back the screen really hard and I see light, I slowly stop pushing on the screen and let my computer rest on my lap, I log in quickly and the screen shows that I put the password in wrong so I enter the password in again and I am quickly on the home screen. I trace my fingers on the keyboard and keypad moving the mouse around while I click on various buttons that finally get me to Netflix. I am already logged in so I click on my account that says my name with a little orange penguin character representing my avatar, I scroll through my account trying to find a show that would entertain me after the long day, I decide to whatch my show “The Office” as I snuggle into bed.

Comments

  1. Hi Ava, it’s your favorite sister! I found your blog and ou should check out my first SOL blog. It’s about Gizmo and Max! Also... I don’t think your peace is well deserved when all you do is go on your computer 😂😂 anyway check out my blog it’s funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you tell max that you wrote about him and Gizmo he will be SO mad at you . . . Anyway thanks for commenting and send me a link to your blog so I can read it :) . . . Bye! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is a great Slice of Life practice. I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for