My Favorite Poem

I don’t really read poems, I can write poems and I CAN read peoms but I don’t, now since I don’t it made this blog very difficult... Anyway, you clicked on this blog to read about my favorite poem not how I don’t read them. I would say my favorite poems are by Shel Silverstein because his poems are really funny and they make people laugh but some of them are serious and they capture life. I don’t have a lot to say, Shel Silverstein has written MANY poems and they are all amazing. I think my favorite book he wrote was “Where The Sidewalk Ends” I’m not sure if that is the exact title of the book but I assume it is. I know we were supposed to write about our favorite poem but since I don’t read them a lot I don’t really have a favorite, I don’t have anything else to say I guess, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for