Play Rehearsal

This years school musical is “The Sound Of Music” and it is almost time to perform for people who haven’t seen the show yet. Next week we have tech week where we work really hard and we get to perform the whole show through and eat dinner. I am really excited but rehearsals are not that fun right now,  our rehearsal teacher placed me in the goat heard song and the goat heard is made up of 4th and 5th grades. It is too hectic and we haven’t finished blocking yet. Most rehearsals I hang out with friends and it can be really fun but yesterday we were rehearsing the goat heard song and we were on the stage for almost 30 minutes and 20 out of the 30 minutes we weren’t doing anything so it was really boring. A lot of rehearsals end up like that and we don’t do much practicing, I am a nun and about three out of five rehearsals per week we actually work. I still think that it is going to turn out okay and we are going to have fun but for now I am a little hesitant after our rehearsals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for