Two poems I wrote

                                                 Rain
The razored rain ruffles down rebuffing rocks
Ramming into ripoff rubble, thunder rumbled
Recycled raunchy rubbish roughly revoked the rain
Robbers run rampant for revenge
Rifles riveting rapidly
The rain deceased randomly 
After raggedy rain, rainbows reappear 

                      My favorite food
                                                             
                                             My favorite food always eats grass
                                         It eats and eats and milk comes out of it
                                 Then it has children and I wait for them to be killed
                                        When they  die their guts wiggle around
                                    But I picture it as a burger all safe and sound
                              My tummy starts a rumblin’ and I look down at my feet
              I hear the fire roaring as it’s almost time to feast
                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for