SoL 1


   I had just gotten out of the shower when I went up to my room, it was dark, almost 10:00 P.M.,but nonetheless the shower refreshed me. When I get to my room I turn the light on and wince as it hits my eyes. After adjusting to the brightness I open my drawers and shuffle through, I finally settle on an oversized shirt and fluffy blue pants with Cookie Monster faces staggered throughout. I quickly dry my hair and and get in bed. After shuffling around in my blanket I reach of my bed to grab my phone which was plugged in before I had went to take a shower. After reaching around for a few seconds I thought it must be on my bed. After spending a minute of feeling around, I grunt to myself and get out of bed, I hastily walk out of my room and into the hallway. Across from me is the room my brothers sleep in. I turn the handle ever so slightly and push on the door very slowly as to not awaken my five year old brother, Ben, who was well asleep by now.  My second brother, Max, perked out of bed when he heard the door opening, when he saw me he started chuckling and I put a finger up to my mouth to ensure Ben doesn’t wake up. I look over at Ben, his mouth was open an inch and his eyes were still closed, my eyes fall down near his hands when I see him holding my phone. I then realize Max was the one who had taken my phone, I’m sure he thought it would be funny to put the phone in Bens hand while he was sleeping. Max was standing when I looked back at him. “What’s wrong with you?!” I whispered loudly as he stood there with a smug look across his face. I took a step toward him and punched his shoulder, he winced slightly before saying, “Okay, okay. I’ll get it.” After retrieving my phone I walk back to my room and fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for