Tuesday’s With Morrie - Bucket List


   Despite having only read the first few chapters of Tuesday’s With Morrie, I’ve been able to connect with the book and its theme of living in the moment because you never know when it will end. Morrie  realized that he was going to die but instead of worrying he lived in the moment. I’m not sure as how I would react to knowing of my death, would I worry, or live my life having fun? I wish I could say I would be like Morrie, but honestly, I don’t know. If I ever decide that I would like to live in the moment here is a list of things I would like to do.

  Bucket List:

- Go to college

- Get Married

- Have Kids

- Start a career in acting

- Go on a cruise

- Get a pet snake

- Buy a house

- Get baptized

- Write a Book


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for