Chicago History Project

In school we were told that we had to do a Chicago history project, I contemplated a lot on what I should research and what I would like until I found the perfect thing. John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer in Chicago and he murdered 33 young boys around 16-19 years of age, I knew I wanted to research a serial killer but there were two to chose from and I liked both. Here are some facts about John Wayne Gacy: John Wayne Gacy was beat and verbally abused by his father when he was a child and he got a concussion which caused a blood clot in his brain when he was eleven, it was not discovered until he was sixteen. John Wayne Gacy started killing in 1972 after being convicted after forcing a 15 year old perform oral sex after being piled with alcohol and drugs, he was put in jail for a ten year sentence and after his first year he paid a man to hurt the father of the once 15 now 16 year old boy. He was let out of prison after serving 18 months and purchased a house on 8213 Summerdale Avenue, he soon reunited with a girl he knew named Carole Hoff from high school and started his own construction company. Many people knew Gacy as a good man and Carole didn’t know about what Gacy had done in the past so once they found out they were surprised. I have said enough, if you are interested in learning more there are great articles you can read. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for