My break

The past week we have had spring break, it was fun while it lasted and I enjoyed spending time with my family. I binge watched a lot of shows on Netflix and played Mario Kart with my little brother Ben, Ben would always come into my room and tell me he wanted to play with me and I would whine and then he would get really upset and would scream at me to play with him. Sometimes over break my lust for ice cream would come and I would ask my mom if I could have ice cream if I rubbed her feet. She would make me do it for a while and I usually spend around ten minutes and then I got a lot of ice cream and I would take it to my room and eat it while binge watching shows. Some days we would go to the park and one park we went to had a zip line thing with two poles and a line connected, on the line was a seat thing and you would go to the higher pole that had a platform leading up to it and you would zip line down. My siblings and I would take turns and me and my brother tried to stand on it while zip lining down but soon it was time to go, I also had many experiences with my friend over break. The day after break I went over to my friends house because my older sister was babysitting and me, my friend, my sister, and my friends little brother made a mafia video with my sisters phone and watched it. Later they picked out a movie and we watched a Disney movie called “George of the Jungle” and it was very strange and now after telling you I have the theme song (or intro) to the movie stuck in my head. Anyway, I told you a lot of stuff I did over break and I hope that if you had break to it was as fun as mine, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Grade Introduction

WWII Nonfiction Reader Response

What I am Thankful for